Dream City Life: Urban Survival Edition
A downloadable game for Windows
Dream City Life: Urban Survival Edition contains full story for both the female and male character. Scroll at the bottom of the page to download Dream City Life: Normal Edition (demo/free version).
Currently, the only language in the game is English. Since this is a text-based game, all of the game interaction is done through buttons. There are lots of tutorials that explain what you need to do in the game in addition to the extensive checklist that keeps track of your progress in the game.
Her Story (38,000 Words)
If you choose to play the female character, you'll start the game arriving at Dream City with the objective to find your missing father. How you are going to achieve this is up to you. Choose wisely as your decision have serious ramification throughout the game. Get her a job, find her a home and explore the city.
As you meet many characters in the game, you'll be given the chance to investigate the mystery behind murders, discover conspiracies and prove yourself to join a vigilante group. Can you survive in the city while trying to unravel the mystery of your father's disappearance?
His Story (38,000 Words)
If you choose to play the male character, you'll start the game waking up not remembering anything about yourself. You have to figure out why you were sent to Dream City in the first place. You start with nothing and it's up to you to survive in a city troubled by gang fights and harsh economic condition. You'll be forced to scavenge, looking for odd jobs and carrying out dangerous quests just to earn money to buy food and find shelter to sleep.
Casual Game Features for Female Character
- 4 career paths (ad agency executive, lawyer, fashion designer or model) or 3 hidden career paths (paranormal investigator, private detective or vigilante agent)
- job promotion (starts from low-level position and move to the top as CEO)
- gain skill points by performing a job or attending class
- 40 buildings to explore (home place, workplace, eating place, shopping place, educational place, recreational place and exercise place)
- 51 quests to carry out with 4 separate storylines (save father, Dania, spy and vigilante)
- 4 different transportation to own (scooter, small car, sedan car and luxury car)
- 1 love interest to date and possible to marry him
- invest in 3 different mutual funds to build wealth (take advantage of the economy to buy low and sell high)
- fight 7 different enemies (gangster, hooligan, drug addict, drug dealer, assassin, agent and gym trainer)
- 6 game endings (getting married ending, father saved ending, getting deported ending, tragic accident ending, leave city ending and getting killed ending)
Hardcore Game Features for Male Character
- scavenge trash bins to find items to sell
- looking for part-time jobs throughout the city
- 23 quests to carry out with 4 separate storylines (recover memories, con artist, gang fight and Cecilia)
- multi love interest
- 7 game endings (getting revenge ending, capture the killer ending, feeling remorse ending, betrayal ending, leave city ending, getting killed ending and escape to Capital City ending)
System Requirements (Windows Version)
- Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- System memory 2 GB+
- Minimum HD resolution (1280 pixels X 720 pixels) monitor
- 70 MB+ free hard disk space
If you have technical issues or any problem about the game, send us a message on our Facebook page. Inspire Games Nexus Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/inspiregamesnexus
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Dream City Life Updated to Version 1.45Aug 23, 2018
- 500 Limited Copies of Dream City Life: Urban Survival Edition GiveawayJul 11, 2018
- Dream City Life: Urban Survival Edition LaunchedMay 17, 2018
- Dream City Life Updated to Version 1.42Mar 13, 2018
- Dream City Life Free/Demo Version AvailableFeb 10, 2018
- You Can Now Play As Male CharacterJan 30, 2018
- Dream City Life Updated to Version 1.40Jan 22, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.