DC Living: Complete Edition
A downloadable game for Windows
DC Living: Complete Edition contains full story for both the female and male character.
If you choose to play the female character, you'll start the game arriving at Dream City with the objective to find your missing father. How you are going to achieve this is up to you. Choose wisely as your decision have serious ramification throughout the game. Get her a job, find her a home and explore the city.
As you meet many characters in the game, you'll be given the chance to investigate the mystery behind murders, discover conspiracies and prove yourself to join a vigilante group. Can you survive in the city while trying to unravel the mystery of your father's disappearance?
If you choose to play the male character, you'll start the game waking up not remembering anything about yourself. You have to figure out why you were sent to Dream City in the first place. You start with nothing and it's up to you to survive in a city troubled by gang fights and harsh economic condition. You'll be forced to scavenge, looking for odd jobs and carrying out dangerous quests just to earn money to buy food and find shelter to sleep.
This is a full version. All of game contents are unlocked (Act 1, 2 and 3). If you want to try the game for free, there is a free version that you can download. Your saved game progress from free version is compatible with the full version as long as you install the free and full version in the same PC.
Casual Game Features for Female Character
- 4 career paths (ad agency executive, lawyer, fashion designer or model) or 3 hidden career paths (paranormal investigator, private detective or vigilante agent)
- job promotion (starts from low-level position and move to the top as CEO)
- gain skill points by performing a job or attending class
- 37 interior locations to explore (home place, workplace, eating place, shopping place, educational place, recreational place and exercise place)
- 51 quests to carry out (paranormal, spy, investigation and fight quests) that can be completed in 10 hours
- 4 different transportation to own (scooter, small car, sedan car and luxury car)
- 1 love interest to date and possible to marry him
- invest in 3 different mutual funds and jewellery to build wealth (take advantage of the economy to buy low and sell high)
- fight 7 different enemies (gangster, hooligan, drug addict, drug dealer, assassin, agent and gym trainer)
- 7 game endings (getting married ending, father saved ending, getting deported ending, tragic accident ending, starved to death ending, leave city ending, and getting killed ending)
Hardcore Game Features for Male Character
- scavenge trash bins to find items to sell
- looking for part-time jobs throughout the city
- full-time job is available once you managed to recover lost wallet in Act 2 from October onwards (this is only available in the full version)
- 23 quests to carry out with 4 separate storylines (recover memories, con artist, gang fight and Cecilia)
- multi love interests
- 8 game endings (getting revenge ending, capture the killer ending, feeling remorse ending, betrayal ending, starved to death ending, leave city ending, getting killed ending and escape to Capital city ending)
- Left/top/right/bottom key to walk
- Enter to interact with object/character (! icon)
- Space bar to cancel/stop action
- During dialog, press right key to move to the next dialog
System Requirements (Windows Version)
- Windows 7/8/10 (32 bit or 64 bit)
- System memory 2 GB+
- Minimum HD resolution (1280 pixels x 720 pixels) monitor
- 60 MB+ free hard disk space
|Updated||6 days ago|
|Tags||Female Protagonist, Life Simulation, Mystery, supernatural, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Upcoming Plan for Dream City Anthology Games in 201968 days ago
- You Can Now Play As Male CharacterJul 22, 2018
- Dream City Living Updated to Version 1.62Jan 27, 2018
- Dream City Living Demo/Free Version AvailableNov 14, 2017
- Dream City Living ReleaseOct 08, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.